Completely upgraded, re-engineered
Faster, more powerful
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
This product’s key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, 1GB RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
- Silent, energy efficient Quad-Core 64-bit Broadcom 2711, Cortex A72 processor :Raspberry pi run silently and saves more energy compared to other computers as it uses 20% less power compared to its previous versions.
- RAM: Raspberry Pi 4 is now available with different versions depending on the Ram user needs. RAM options provided are 1 GB, 2 GB ,4 GB And 8GB as per requirement.
- USB 3: New Pi computer has an upgraded USB capacity with two more USB 3 port to with 10 times more transfer speed.
- Fast networking: Raspberry Pi boards have gigabyte Ethernet, in addition to onboard wireless networking and Bluetooth.
- Power: Micro USB-B is upgraded to Micro USB-C power connector which supports extra 500mA of current.
- Dual Screen:Type-A HDMI cable is changed to pair of type-D HDMI connectors to enable dual monitor excess.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 8GB LPDDR4-8000SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient