Lithium Battery Capacity Indicator Module Blue Display Power Level Tester
Display color: blue
Housing color: black green
Material: plastic, electronic components
1 x lithium battery capacity indicator module
** Wide application: Includes nickel-metal hydride batteries, 18650 and polymer lithium battery packs, lead-acid storage, electric vehicle batteries and electric equipment.
** Easy to use: You just connect the positive and negative terminals of the display board to the positive and negative terminals of the battery under test.
** Digital color: Features outline red, display block blue. (When the battery is full ,it will be on entirely)
** Display electricity quantity: (Note: N represents battery quantity)
1. When battery voltage is over N*3.3V, it will illuminate 1 block electricity quantity.
2. When battery voltage is over N*3.5V,it will illuminate 2 blocks electricity quantity
3. When battery voltage is over N*3.7V,it will illuminate 3 blocks electricity quantity
4. When battery voltage is over N*3.9V,it will illuminate 4 blocks electricity quantity
5. When battery voltage is less than N*3.3V,4 blocks display will be off. It means battery is less than 3.3V,and you should charge the battery.LKR0